Friday 15 March 2013

I won't be posting blogs over the weekends as I tend to focus that time on my Son, Family, and Friends. However, I thought I would leave you with this list of books that Owen and I cannot get enough of.

Have a great weekend Everyone! :)


The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
Ten little fingers and ten little toes by Mem Fox, Helen Oxenbury
The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
Mortimer by Robert Munsch
On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman
Wherever You Are by Nancy Tillman
Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
Good Night, Gorilla by Peggy Rathmann
Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
I Love You Through and Through by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak, Caroline Jayne Church


0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama